- Black Cabinet with Black Framed Glass Door and Towel Bar Handle
- Adjustable Glide-Out Shelves - Adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to allow for maximum compatibility with varying bottle sizes
- With the standard racking configuration using bottles no wider than 3", no taller than 8 1/2" at the shoulder and no taller than 11 3/4" overall, you can fit 28 bottles on each sliding shelf along with 25 bottles on the bottom stationary shelf by stacking three rows of bottles toward the back of the rack and placing two more bottles sideways in front of them.
- Low-Heat Blue LED Interior Lights - Beautifully illuminates your wine collection and makes bottle selection easy, can easily be set for continuous display
- Activated Charcoal Air Filter - Helps to prevent unwanted odors from entering the cabinet, which could penetrate the cork into your wine
- Single Temperature Zone - Store either red or white wine
- Fan-Forced Cooling - Reduces the hot and cool spots in the unit, promoting even temperatures, yet is quiet with the door closed
- Temperature Adjustable Between 41°F and 72°F - One of the largest temperature ranges available on the market
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Unit Dimensions: 31 1/2" W x 27 1/2" (29 1/4" w/ handle) D x 78 1/2" H
- Packaging Dimensions: 37 1/2" W x 34" D x 87 1/2" H
- Weight: 325 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year on Parts & Labor, 5 years parts only on compressor and sealed system
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuation, preserving and protecting your wines
- Tru-Vino technology dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels, providing the ideal environment to preserve your collection
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41°F and 72°F
- Smooth gliding hardwood shelves easily adjust, allowing you to customize your storage for up to 277 wine bottles
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
The Allavino Vite II YHWR305-1BR20 Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology is a stylish freestanding unit that can hold up to 277 bottles. Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Easily set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance. This wine refrigerator features sturdy hardwood shelves that can be easily adjusted to fit the needs of your collection. The smooth gliding shelves allow for convenient access to every bottle without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
Single-Zone Digital Temperature Control:
The Allavino YHWR305-1BR20 features digital temperature display with push button controls that make controlling the wine environment easier than ever. It has a temperature range of 41°F to 72°F, allowing you to set it low enough to store white wine at serving temperature, or high enough for long term storage of red wine, depending on the needs of your collection. You can easily monitor the lighted temperature display through the glass without having to open the door.
Easy Rolling Hardwood Shelves:
Each of the 9 extra thick hardwood shelves can support the weight of up to 28 regular size bottles with standard spacing, and the bottom shelf can hold larger magnum bottles or up to 25 standard bottles, for a maximum capacity of 277 bottles. The shelves glide-out on ball-bearing tracks that allow you to reach every bottle in your collection with ease. The racks are adjustable in 1 1/4" increments to accommodate larger bottles, so you are not limited in the types of bottles you can store. Storage of larger diameter bottles will affect your overall bottle capacity.
An internal fan circulates air in the unit for additional cooling, helping to prevent large differences in temperature between the upper and lower shelves and reducing initial cool down time by 50%. The air circulation creates a frost-free environment so you will not have to worry about defrosting the cabinet.
Cool Blue LED Interior Lights:
Cool blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior, making finding the perfect bottle fast and easy. The lights emit much less heat than an incandescent bulb which means they can be left on to showcase your collection without creating a harmful hot spot that could affect your wine bottles.
Tinted Glass Door with Lock:
The UV-protected glass is frost and condensation free, keeping harmful light away from your wine while giving you a great view of your collection. The built-in key lock keeps your collection secure for added peace of mind. Two keys are provided, allowing you to have a back up.
Dimensions Height 78 1/2" Width 31 1/2" Depth 27 1/2" (29 1/4" w/Handle) Weight Unit Weight 325 lbs. Shipping Weight 366 lbs Warranty Labor 1 Year Parts 1 Year Compressor (Parts Only) 5 Year Key Features Built-in Capable No Security Lock Yes Multiple / Dual Zone No Beverage Center No Cabinet Color / Material Black ADA Compliant No Commercial Use Yes Outdoor Use No Energy Star Rated No Capacity Wine Bottle Count Up to 277 Bottles Controls Adjustable Thermostat Yes Digital Yes Cooling System Type Compressor Defrost System Auto Front Ventilation No Shelving Type Wood Presentation Number of Shelves 9 Material Hardwood Removable Yes Adjustable Yes Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies) Yes Bottles per Shelf 28 Interior Color Black Compartments (Distinct Zones) 1 Lighting Blue LED Door Type Glass Number of Doors 1 Color / Material Black Frame Door Handle Towel Bar Field Reversible No Accepts Custom Panel No Tinted / UV Protective Yes Self-Closing No
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail, which means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within five business days), we will process the charges and submit the order to be shipped.
Classy Wine Coolers and the brands we work with will always work diligently to process and ship your orders safely and promptly, but due to popular demand and COVID-19, shipping delays occur. Note: UPS shipping times may experience delays past five business days.
Shipping Quick Reference:
Brand Shipping Times Full Policy References Allavino 6 to 10 business days Reference Danby 3 to 6 business days Reference Cavavin 6 to 10 business days Reference Colzer 3 to 10 business days Reference KingsBottle 6 to 10 business days (more depending on shipping option) Reference NewAir 3 to 10 business days Reference Silhouette 3 to 6 business days Reference Smith & Hanks 6 to 10 business days Reference Summit 6 to 10 business days
Next Day shipping on select items
Reference SunPenTown 6 to 10 business days Reference Whynter 3 to 10 business days Reference
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make a note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax