Lover of both red and white wine? You, my friend, are in need of a 166 bottle dual zone wine fridge. It's ideal for any kitchen, home bar, den or game room. Hold both your red and white wine at their optimal temperature, at the ready for any special event, dinner party or home tasting.
- Dimensions: 69 3/4" H x 24" W x 27" D (29" including handle)
- Low noise, (rated at 40 db.) makes a Smith & Hanks wine cooler no louder than a whisper.
- Locking door keeps wine safe from teenagers and inlaws. (You can pretend to lose the key prior to family gatherings)
- 6 adjustable shelves can be easily store extra large wine bottles.
- Use as an under counter wine cooler or a free standing appliance, front facing exhaust makes this fridge versatile
- Dual temperature zones (41-54° in the upper zone, 46-66° degree in the lower zone)
- Stainless steel doors match any kitchen decor
- Low profile shelving lets you store larger bottles with minimal loss in total wine storage capacity
- Electronic controls maintain precise temperatures
- Blue LED lighting
- Ambient temperature operating range, 60°-90° Fahrenheit
- Fan circulated cooling limits temperature fluctuations maintaining consistent, accurate temperature, ensuring wine fluctuates less than 1° over time.
- Passive humidity system maintains humidity levels between 50-70%
- Vibration reduction system, eliminates sediment
- Energy efficient compressor technology
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant, no ozone depleting chemicals
- Auto defrost cycle
166 Bottle Capacity
Shelves accommodates bottles up to 3 1/2" in diameter (Pinot, Chardonnay and small Champagne). Top shelf can hold oversized bottles like large Champagne and Magnum bottles. Bottle count: 131 minimum (calculated using all Champagne bottles), 166 maximum (calculated using all Bordeaux bottles). Bottle sizing impacts total capacity.
Two Cooling Zones
This unit has two entirely separate cooling zones, allowing you to store a variety of wine. The intuitive digital display makes it easy to adjust temperature in either zone.
This unit has a sleek and modern stainless steel trim which matches any kitchen decor.
Digital Temperature Display
Digital thermostatic control takes the guess work out of monitoring the temperature of the wine cooler.
Lock & Keyset
Have children around? Kids back from college? This unit comes with a built in lock that keeps the contents of your wine fridge secure from anyone.
Reversible door gives flexibility for installing as a left or right opening door.
Built-In or Freestanding Design
24" Width x 27" Depth x 69.75" Height (Door handle will add 2" additional to depth)
15.11 cu ft
Power Cord Location
Bottom, Left Rear
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail, which means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within five business days), we will process the charges and submit the order to be shipped.
Classy Wine Coolers and the brands we work with will always work diligently to process and ship your orders safely and promptly, but due to popular demand and COVID-19, shipping delays occur. Note: UPS shipping times may experience delays past five business days.
Shipping Quick Reference:
Brand Shipping Times Full Policy References Allavino 6 to 10 business days Reference Danby 3 to 6 business days Reference Cavavin 6 to 10 business days Reference Colzer 3 to 10 business days Reference KingsBottle 6 to 10 business days (more depending on shipping option) Reference NewAir 3 to 10 business days Reference Silhouette 3 to 6 business days Reference Smith & Hanks 6 to 10 business days Reference Summit 6 to 10 business days
Next Day shipping on select items
Reference SunPenTown 6 to 10 business days Reference Whynter 3 to 10 business days Reference
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make a note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax