- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 40°F and 65°F
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 36 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
- Dimensions: 32.75" H x 23.5" W x 23.25" D (25" with handle)
- Wine Protection Technology
- Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
- FlexCount vibration-dampening shelves prevent damage from vibrations and movement
- Modern Design:
- Black Cabinet and Stainless Steel Door Frames
- Comes with towel bar and curved handle styles to you can customize your cabinet with the ones that best suit you.
- All Black Interiors:
- All black interiors emulate the look of traditional wine cellars
- Cool Blue Lighting:
- Elegant cool blue LED lighting illuminates the interiors without the heat created by incandescent bulbs
- Gliding Shelves:
- Smooth-glide shelving minimizes agitation to your wine
- Consistent Cooling:
- Internal fans circulate the air, providing even, consistent cooling and faster cooldown
- 25% More Energy Efficient Design:
- Saves you money each month!
- Operating Temperature:
- Two independently controlled temperature zones can each be set between 40°F and 65°F
- Ambient Temperature Range:
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
This Allavino VSWR36-2SF20 FlexCount II Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology features a convenient 24" wide cabinet that can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
36 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zones
With up to 18 bottles in each zone, you can comfortably fit 36 bottles in a compact space. Each zone of this dual-zone wine refrigerator can be set low enough for sparkling wine or high enough for red wine; you can set both zones to the same temperature if you find you are only storing one type.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
A clear digital display with user friendly push button controls makes setting and monitoring the temperature quick and easy. Once the ideal temperature is set, exclusive temperature control technology maintains temperature with near zero temperature fluctuations.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity. Click on the Specifications tab above to see how your specific collection can be stored on the FlexCount shelves.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
Dimensions Height 32 3/4" Width 23 1/2" Depth 23 1/4"D (25" w/ handle) Weight Unit Weight 141 lbs. Shipping Weight 181 lbs. Warranty Labor 1 Year Parts 1 Year Compressor (Parts Only) 5 Years Key Features Built-in Capable Yes Security Lock No Multiple / Dual Zone Yes Beverage Center No Cabinet Color / Material Black Metal ADA Compliant No Commercial Use Yes Outdoor Use No Energy Star Rated No Capacity Wine Bottle Count Up to 36 Bottles Controls Adjustable Thermostat Yes Digital Yes Cooling System Type Compressor Defrost System Auto Front Ventilation Yes Shelving Type Glide Out Number of Shelves 12 Material Metal with Wood Slats Removable Yes Adjustable No Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies) Yes Bottles per Shelf 3 Interior Color Black Compartments (Distinct Zones) 2 Lighting Yes Door Type Glass Number of Doors 2 Color / Material Stainless Steel Frame Door Handle Towel Bar and Curved Accepts Custom Panel No Tinted / UV Protective Yes Self-Closing No Electrical Electrical Requirements 115V / 60 Hz Running Amps 1.0 A
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail, which means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within five business days), we will process the charges and submit the order to be shipped.
Classy Wine Coolers and the brands we work with will always work diligently to process and ship your orders safely and promptly, but due to popular demand and COVID-19, shipping delays occur. Note: UPS shipping times may experience delays past five business days.
Shipping Quick Reference:
Brand Shipping Times Full Policy References Allavino 6 to 10 business days Reference Danby 3 to 6 business days Reference Cavavin 6 to 10 business days Reference Colzer 3 to 10 business days Reference KingsBottle 6 to 10 business days (more depending on shipping option) Reference NewAir 3 to 10 business days Reference Silhouette 3 to 6 business days Reference Smith & Hanks 6 to 10 business days Reference Summit 6 to 10 business days
Next Day shipping on select items
Reference SunPenTown 6 to 10 business days Reference Whynter 3 to 10 business days Reference
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make a note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax