- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinet with Stainless Steel Frame and Glass Door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included so you can customize your cooler
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Two independently controlled temperature zones
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
- Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Dimensions: 71.5"H x 47"W x 27"D
- Weight: 608.4 lbs. (each unit weights 304.2 lbs.)
- Please Note: The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panel allows you to precisely set the internal temperature between 41-61°F in the upper zones and 45-64°F in the lower zones
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 344 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
Made up of two dual zone 172 bottle units with opposite hinged doors, Allavino's FlexCount II Series 2X-VSWR172-2S20 Four Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Technology can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
344 Bottle Capacity with 2 Cooling Zones
30 sturdy wooden shelves gently cradle your bottles and reduce harmful vibration that could upset the sediment of your wine during long term storage. Telescoping roller assemblies extend all but the bottom shelf so that you can easily view and access the rear bottles, so you don't have to remove the front bottles to determine what is behind them.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology
The 2X-VSWR172-2S20 features 24 shelves that can hold up to 11 bottles each and 4 shelves that can hold up to 20 bottles each for a maximum bottle capacity of 344 bottles. The maximum capacity can be reached with many different bottle sizes and is only affected when adding in larger Pinot or Champagne bottles. Store both red and white wines with this dual zone unit, which features a digital display with easy-to-use push button controls that allow you to easily adjust each zone's temperature.
FlexCount Innovative New Shelf Design
Allavino is at the leading edge of shelf design, incorporating revolutionary metal shelves that are strong enough to hold bottles without sagging, yet thin enough to maximize the available space in the cabinet for wine storage. Wood slats refine each shelf and gently cradle each bottle to prevent harmful vibration from affecting your wine. Each shelf is finished with a stylish stainless steel front to match the door frame. Each of the shelves glide out smoothly on ball bearing tracks, so every bottle is easily accessible.
Store More Bottle Sizes
The intelligent design of the shelves creates more space between each shelf, allowing you to store bottles with varying diameters without having to remove racks which would reduce your overall capacity.
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
Dimensions Height 71.5" Width 47.0" Depth 27.0" Weight Unit Weight 608.4 lbs. (2 units - 304.2 lbs. each) Shipping Weight 633.0 lbs. (2 units - 316.5 lbs. each) Warranty Labor 1 Year Parts 1 Year Compressor (Parts Only) 5 Years Key Features Built-in Capable Yes Security Lock Yes Multiple / Dual Zone Yes Beverage Center No Cabinet Color / Material Black Metal ADA Compliant No Commercial Use Yes Outdoor Use No Energy Star Rated No Capacity Wine Bottle Count Up to 344 Bottles Controls Adjustable Thermostat Yes Digital Yes Cooling System Type Compressor Defrost System Auto Front Ventilation Yes Shelving Type Glide-Out Number of Shelves 28 Material Metal with Wood Slats Removable Yes Adjustable No Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies) Yes Bottles per Shelf 24 Shelves hold 11 Bottles / 4 Shelves hold 20 Bottles Interior Color Black Compartments (Distinct Zones) 4 Lighting Yes Door Type Glass Number of Doors 2 Color / Material Stainless Steel Door Handle Curved or Towel Bar Field Reversible No Accepts Custom Panel No Tinted / UV Protective Yes Self-Closing No Electrical Electrical Requirements 115V/60Hz
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail, which means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within five business days), we will process the charges and submit the order to be shipped.
Classy Wine Coolers and the brands we work with will always work diligently to process and ship your orders safely and promptly, but due to popular demand and COVID-19, shipping delays occur. Note: UPS shipping times may experience delays past five business days.
Shipping Quick Reference:
Brand Shipping Times Full Policy References Allavino 6 to 10 business days Reference Danby 3 to 6 business days Reference Cavavin 6 to 10 business days Reference Colzer 3 to 10 business days Reference KingsBottle 6 to 10 business days (more depending on shipping option) Reference NewAir 3 to 10 business days Reference Silhouette 3 to 6 business days Reference Smith & Hanks 6 to 10 business days Reference Summit 6 to 10 business days
Next Day shipping on select items
Reference SunPenTown 6 to 10 business days Reference Whynter 3 to 10 business days Reference
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make a note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax