- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Built-in wine cellar with up to 30 bottle capacity
- Two independently controlled temperature zones.
- Black Cabinet with Black Frame glass door
- Towel Bar and Curved Handles included for you to choose from.
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar.
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly minimizing agitation to the wine.
- Shelves constructed of durable metal so they will not sag over time.
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb.
- Size: 33 1/2"H w/hinge x 15"W x 23 1/4"D (25" w/handle)
- Weight: 109 lbs.
- Two independently controlled temperature zones:
- Upper Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 41°F to 61°F
- Lower Zone: The temperature setting can be adjusted between 45°F to 64°F
- Note: The lower zone must be set at least 4° and no more than 12° higher than upper zone. It is normal for there to be a 3-5° variance between the top and bottom of a zone.
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at..The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping and will need to be installed when the unit arrives
The Allavino FlexCount II Series VSWR30-2BR20 Dual Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology features a convenient 15" wide cabinet that can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panel and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle sizes and shapes. Easy gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
Built-In Design with Security Lock
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home. A built-in security lock protects your collection, and two keys are included so that you can always have a backup on hand.
Dimensions Height 33.5" Width 15" Depth 23.25" (25" w/ handle) Weight Unit Weight 92.6 lbs Shipping Weight 106.00 lbs Warranty Labor 1 Year Parts 1 Year Compressor (Parts Only) 5 Years Key Features Built-in Capable Yes Security Lock Yes Multiple / Dual Zone Yes Beverage Center No Cabinet Color / Material Black Metal ADA Compliant No Commercial Use Yes Outdoor Use No Energy Star Rated No Capacity Wine Bottle Count 30 Controls Adjustable Thermostat Yes Digital Yes Cooling System Type Compressor Defrost System Automatic Front Ventilation Yes Shelving Type Wood Presentation Number of Shelves 6 Material Metal with Wood Slats Removable Yes Adjustable No Glide-Out (Roller Assemblies) Yes Bottles per Shelf 5 Interior Color Black Compartments (Distinct Zones) 1 Lighting Yes Door Type Glass with Black Frame Number of Doors 1 Color / Material Black Door Handle Towel Bar and Curved Field Reversible No Accepts Custom Panel No Tinted / UV Protective Yes Self-Closing No Electrical Electrical Requirements 120v / 60 Hz Running Amps 0.9 A
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail, which means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within five business days), we will process the charges and submit the order to be shipped.
Classy Wine Coolers and the brands we work with will always work diligently to process and ship your orders safely and promptly, but due to popular demand and COVID-19, shipping delays occur. Note: UPS shipping times may experience delays past five business days.
Shipping Quick Reference:
Brand Shipping Times Full Policy References Allavino 6 to 10 business days Reference Danby 3 to 6 business days Reference Cavavin 6 to 10 business days Reference Colzer 3 to 10 business days Reference KingsBottle 6 to 10 business days (more depending on shipping option) Reference NewAir 3 to 10 business days Reference Silhouette 3 to 6 business days Reference Smith & Hanks 6 to 10 business days Reference Summit 6 to 10 business days
Next Day shipping on select items
Reference SunPenTown 6 to 10 business days Reference Whynter 3 to 10 business days Reference
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make a note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax