- FlexCount Vibration-Dampening Shelves prevents damage from vibrations and movement
- Black Cabinets with Stainless Steel Framed Glass Doors
- Towel Bar and Curved Handle styles included so you can attach the handles that best suits your needs
- All black interior emulates the traditional wine cellar
- Blue LED lighting beautifully illuminates the interior without the heat created by an incandescent bulb
- Roller-glide shelves extend effortlessly, minimizing agitation to the wine
- Internal fans circulate air for even cooling and faster cooldown
- Operating Temperature: 41-64°F
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 90°F
- Minimum Ambient Temperature: The lowest temperature you want to store your wine at. The unit does not have a heater, so if the ambient temperature is lower than the set temperature, the internal temperature will match the external temperature.
- Dimensions: 33.9"H x 46.8"W x 23.6"D
- Weight: 247 lbs (123.5 lbs each)
- Exclusive Tru-Vino Technology allows for near zero temperature fluctuations and dramatically reduces variations in humidity levels
- Digital control panels allow you to precisely set the internal temperatures between 41°F and 64°F
- Allavino's FlexCount shelving design gives you flexible storage options for up to 112 bottles of wine
- Utilizes the most energy efficient compressor on the market, with ultra-low vibration and quiet operation
- Designed for both built-in and freestanding use
- Please Note:
- This is made up of two separate units placed side by side that both need to be plugged into an outlet
- The handles are not attached to the unit during shipping, and will need to be installed when the unit arrives.
The Allavino FlexCount II 3Z-VSWR5656-S20 Three Zone Wine Refrigerator with Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology makes it easy to store up to 112 wine bottles of various sizes, and can be used as a stylish freestanding unit or built into your cabinetry for seamless wine storage. This unit is made up of one single zone wine refrigerator and one dual zone refrigerator with opposite hinged doors placed side by side.
Protect and preserve your wine collection with the latest innovation in wine storage technology by Allavino. Precisely set your desired temperature with the easy-to-use digital control panels and trust in Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology to protect your collection through consistent temperature maintenance.
Allavino's exclusive FlexCount wine racking technology cradles bottles and is designed with vibration-reduction technology to protect aging wines. This unique shelving design allows for ultimate flexibility and versatility when it comes to storing a variety of bottle shapes and sizes. Smooth gliding shelves allow for easy access to your collection without disrupting the delicate wine maturation process.
Tru-Vino Temperature Control
Tru-Vino Temperature Control Technology maintains truly consistent temperature and humidity
This unit is front-venting, and can be built in to your cabinetry for a seamless look. It also has finished sides and top, allowing you to use it as a freestanding unit that will look great in any room of your home.
Internal fans circulate air inside the unit, reducing initial cool down time and preventing drastic temperature fluctuations that could be harmful to your wine.
Dimensions Height 33.9" Width 46.8" Depth 23.6"
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail, which means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within five business days), we will process the charges and submit the order to be shipped.
Classy Wine Coolers and the brands we work with will always work diligently to process and ship your orders safely and promptly, but due to popular demand and COVID-19, shipping delays occur. Note: UPS shipping times may experience delays past five business days.
Shipping Quick Reference:
Brand Shipping Times Full Policy References Allavino 6 to 10 business days Reference Danby 3 to 6 business days Reference Cavavin 6 to 10 business days Reference Colzer 3 to 10 business days Reference KingsBottle 6 to 10 business days (more depending on shipping option) Reference NewAir 3 to 10 business days Reference Silhouette 3 to 6 business days Reference Smith & Hanks 6 to 10 business days Reference Summit 6 to 10 business days
Next Day shipping on select items
Reference SunPenTown 6 to 10 business days Reference Whynter 3 to 10 business days Reference
Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make a note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrive damaged, please send photos to email@example.com, and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax