Summit Appliance Shipping & Return Policy
Due to our extensive warehouse facilities and active truck fleet, we are proud to offer many qualifying products with next day delivery to areas within our daily trucking radius. We maintain a steady inventory in our New York and New Jersey warehouses with over 200,000 square feet of property dedicated to storage, manufacturing, and product development.
Nationwide, we maintain a next day shipping policy for qualifying products with daily drop shipping or common carrier pickup.
As many SUMMIT models are modified to customer's precise specifications, we cannot guarantee next day shipping or delivery on all products. Look for the 'Next Day' icon to identify qualifying product our website, or ask your SUMMIT sales representative for more information.
Requirements For a Return Authorization:
- Merchandise must be in original unopened carton (Digital photographs may be requested to ensure packaging has not been opened. Opened packages will not be accepted).
- Merchandise must be undamaged and in new condition upon return to FSI.
- A minimum 25% restocking will be charged per item returned (restocking fee varies by model)
- Dealer is responsible for arranging freight of returned unit.
- No item may be returned after 30 days of original ship date from FSI’s facilities
NOTE: Summit Appliance do not accept buyer's remorse returns.
To ensure that your customer orders the correct model for their needs, we strongly recommend contacting our sales team at 707-327-0100. We are happy to answer any questions about specifications, availability, and pricing that you may have. In an effort to assist in the reduction of buyer's remorse claims, please see the following list of helpful qualifying questions that you may want to confirm with your customer and sales rep before placing an order.
Helpful Qualifying Question:
- Confirm the size, description, and color of the unit
- Application/end use of the product (residential, commercial, medical, general purpose facilities, indoor/outdoor applications, etc.)
- Counter-height (freestanding use only) vs. Built-in capable
- Door swing/hinging (note: in the event that a customer orders a customized unit with the wrong
- door swing on a non-reversible door, the customer is responsible for paying for the door
- Extra features, such as monitoring devices, locks, fans, digital thermostats, etc.
Customizations Ineligible for Return:
- Thermometer/Alarms/Data Loggers/Digital Thermostats that have been factory-installed
- Side locks/Keypad/Combination locks/LockBoxes installed
- Panel-ready units (model name will include “IF” or “FR” suffix)
- ADA undercounter units (Models with “ADA” suffix or “AL” prefix)
- Refrigerator-freezers with factory-installed icemakers
- Glass door models with stainless handles added (model name will include “TB”, “HH”, “HV”, or
- “SH” suffix)
- Solid door models with stainless steel or diamond plate wrapped doors and signature handles (model name will include “SSTB,” “SSHV”, “SSHH”, and “DPL”)
- Glass door models with factory door tints (options T1, T1S/F, T2/F, T3/F, T4/F)
- Any model with a stainless steel cabinet wrap (model name will include suffix “CSS”)
Due to our commitment to continuous product improvement, all specifications are subject to change without notice. For the most up-to-date product information and to ensure all orders satisfy your customers’ expectations, we encourage you to work with our sales team.